Orthotics are unique shoe or heel inserts that are custom made exclusively for your feet.
Orthotic treatment is used to correct foot biomechanics in an injured individual with an imperfect aligned foot.
Orthotics can address an array of symptoms relating to pain and discomfort on feet and legs and the treatment goals include:
• Correcting foot deformities
• Helping the foot or ankle function better
• Providing support for the ankle
• Reducing the risks for further injuries
• Realigning the lower limb
• Decreasing risk of injury in the ankles, knees, hip and even lower back
Based on the biomechanical assessment of your lower limb, each pair of orthotics are moulded to fit your individual needs. Insoles can lift the medial arch and reposition the Achilles providing more stability and better positioning when the foot makes contact with the ground.
Copyright by Back on Track 2020. All rights reserved.
Copyright by Back On Track 2020. All rights reserved.