Pilates fits well with rehabilitation and physiotherapy programs as it strengthens the intricate, smaller muscles and larger ones too.
At Back on Track we use pilates to provide patients with the following benefits:
• Increased degree of flexibility and balance
• Easy exercises that could otherwise be too difficult or too painful for patients
• Improved posture and body tone
• Improved pelvic floor function
• Strengthened core during and post-pregnancy
• Increased stamina and performance for daily living and the practising sports
Pilates is a mind-body centring technique that emphasises the importance of beginning movement from a central core of stability. At the clinic, these specialised core stability programs are conducted by experienced physiotherapists trained in clinical Pilates and are a safe and effective exercise method for an array of health issues, including:
Copyright by Back on Track 2020. All rights reserved.
Copyright by Back On Track 2020. All rights reserved.